Remote – Fulltime Position
- HTML Development (2+ years)
- Proven work experience as a Front-end developer
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development, and deployment)
- Understanding of layout aesthetics
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills
- BSc degree in Computer Science or relevant field
How to apply:
- Applicants need to reformat resume to align with American tech recruiters expectations.
- Applicants will need to submit a 1-minute audio file explaining why they are interested in their field. This will serve as an initial interview question.
- Applicants should start our free American Business training and American Accent training.
- Click to Apply Here